Salidroside (CAS: 10338-51-9) Rose-Boot Extract
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Kilogram/Kilograms Per Week|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum or According to Customer′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZL049
- Form: Powder
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- CAS: 10338-51-9
- Active Ingredient: Salidroside
- Specification: ISO9001, GMP, FDA, SGS
- Type: Herbal Extract
- Part: Root
- Grade: Premium Grade
- Appearance: Red- Brown Powder
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
1. Rhodiola comprises several species of plants in the Crassulacea family and is generally found in the arctic mountain regions of Siberia.
2. The root of the plant is used medicinally and is also known as Arctic root or Golden root and more recently as Crenulin.
3. The key active constituents in Rhodiola are believed to be rosavin, rosarin, rosin and salidroside.
4. Rhodiola has been used for hundreds of years to treat cold and flu like symptoms, promote longevity and increase the body's resistance to physical and mental stresses
Rhodiola roseais very effective for improving mood and alleviating depression, improves both physical and mental performance, reduces fatigue, and prevents high altitude sickness
1)Material: Owning cultivation base as 100% Natural material stable source.
Testing equipment: UV, HPLC, GC
A. Production capacity: 5000kg/month, large stock available;
B. Supplying conventional and customized plant extract products.
3)Delivery Time: Usually within 3 working days after confirming your payment.
4)Supplying Irradiated and non-irradiated products.
|Appearance:||Yellow brown powder|
|Herb Sourse:||Rhodiola Rosea|
|Active ingredient:||Rhodiola Rosea Extract|
|Part of the Plant Used||
root of Rhodiola Rosea
|Extract Method||Water/Grain Alcohol|
|Shelf Life:||2 years if properly stored.|
|Storage:||Cool and dry place,keep away from strong light & high temp|
|Package:||Double plastic-bag inside, aluminum foil bag paper or fiber drum outside. N.W:25kg/drum|