Licorice Extract Glabridin with 90%
|FOB Price:||US $100 / gram|
|Min. Order:||1 gram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 gram||US $100/ gram|
|Transport Package:||Aluminum Foil Vacuum Bag/ Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union, ESCROW|
- Model NO.: 59870-68-7
- Name: Glabridin
- Purity: 40%
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Nanjing, Chiina
- Raw Material: Plants
- CAS No: 59870-68-7
- Color: White Powder
- Specification: ISO, SGS, BV
- HS Code: 2932999099
Product Information :
Brown & white Powder
Root oflicorice Extract
2 years when properly stored.
Cool and dry place, keep away from strong light & high temp
1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum. Or as per your requirement
Insoluble in water, soluble in butanediol.
1. Glabridin has depigmentation and lightening properties. It inhibits the production of melanin, the pigment responsible for the colouring of the skin;
2. Glabridin Powder has show positive effects in fields like LDL (low-density-lipoprotein) protection against oxidation;
3. Glabridin inhibits the inflammatory reaction by blocking cyclooxygenase and preventing the formation of free radicals such as superoxide anions;
4. At the same time Glabridin prevents rough skin and also has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial effect.
1. Glabridin is used in cosmetics for whitening, anti-sensitizing, anti-oxidizing and anti-inflammation;
2. In pharmaceuticals and health care, Glabridin Powder is used to cure gastritis, ulcer, liver-caring, prevention for atherosclerosis and females' osteoporosis after their climacterium;
3. Many renowned enterprises all over the world have already chosen Glabridin Powder to be the chief additive in their whitening (Similar activity to SOD ), spot-removing and health foods products.