Natural 40% Oleuropein Olive Leaf Extract Powder
|FOB Price:||US $10 / g|
|Min. Order:||20 mg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 mg||US $10/ g|
|Production Capacity:||1 Ton/ Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum, Inner with Vacuum Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, STS ESCROW|
- Model NO.: ZL2015-007
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000
- Molecular Weight: 540.51
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Nanjing, China
- Raw Material: Plants
- Molecular Formula: C25h32o13
- Variety: Olive Leaf Powder Extract
- Grade: Food Grade/ Pharmaceutical Grade
- Specification: ISO 9001: 2000
- HS Code: 2932999099
1)CAS No.: 32619-42-4
2)Olive Leaf Powder Extract Oleuropein/Hydroxytyrosol
3)>98%(HPLC), 40%, 30%, 20%, 12%
1. Inhibiting the growth of every virus, bacteria, fungi and protozoa and killing them.
2. Preventing the onset of colds, flu, and a range of viruses, yeast, fungal and mould problems, bacterial infections, and parasites. Even being found as an effective treatment and preventive for malaria.
3. Powerful effects on anti-infectious disease, such as tonsillitis, pharyngitis, pneumonia, bronchitis, pulpitis, leukoplakia, stomatitis, herpes, bacterial skin infections and Helicobacter pylori.
4. Being lethal to some cancer cells based upon it's general immune enhancing properties.
5. Being a useful treatment for the opportunistic infections associated with HIV
6. Lowering blood pressure, increasing blood flow in the coronary arteries, relieving arrhythmias, preventing the hardening of the arteries. Due to its powerful anti-oxidant qualities being more powerful than green tea, and vitamins C and E (ORAC value of 10, 465 mmol TE/g compared to 5, 937 mmol for a green tea extract).
7. Improving the auto-immune disorder, as rheumatoid arthritis, MS, Lupus, Crohn's disease, myasthenia gravis, asthma, psoriasis, macular degeneration, diabetes and many more.
1. Olive leaf extract can be made into capsules, troche and granule as healthy food and drug.
High quality Olive leaf extract, which have good solubility in water and ethanol plus the solution transparence and brilliance color, has been widely added into the beverage and cosmetics as the functional content.
2. Olive leaf extract can be incorporated into a formulation for skin damage either by UV radiation or for assisting with wound healing.
3. For its anti-oxidant, Olive leaf extractis also added into all kinds of foods as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe and USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.
|Product Name||Active Ingredients||Content||Testing Method||Solubility in Water|
|Olive leaf extract||Oleuropein||6%||HPLC|
Mesh Analysis:Pass 80 Mesh
Loss on drying:<5%
Extract Solvents:Water & Ethanol
Yeast & Mold:<100cfu/g
|Synonyms:||OLEUROPEIN;2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)ethyl [2S-(2alpha,3E,4beta)]-3-ethylidene-2-(beta-D-glucopyranosyloxy)-3,4-dihydro-5-(methoxycarbonyl)-2H-pyran-4-acetate;Methyl (4S,5E,6S)-4-[2-[2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)ethoxy]-2-oxoethyl]-5-ethylidene-6-[(2S,3R,4S,5S,6R)-3,4,5-trihydroxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-yl]oxy-4H-pyran-3-carboxylate;Olive Leaf Extract;2-(3,4-Dihydroxyphenyl)ethyl [2S-(2alpha,3E,4beta)]-3-ethylidene-2-(beta-D-glucopyranosyloxy)-3,4-dihydro-5-(methoxycarbonyl)-2H-pyran-4-acetate;2H-Pyran-4-acetic acid, 3-ethylidene-2-(beta-D-glucopyranosyloxy)-3,4-dihydro-5-(methoxycarbonyl)-, 2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)ethyl ester, [2S-(2alpha,3E,4beta)];(2S)-3-[(E)-Ethylidene]-2-(β-D-glucopyranosyloxy)-3,4-dihydro-5-(methoxycarbonyl)-2H-pyran-4α-acetic acid 2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)ethyl ester;(2S)-3-[(E)-Ethylidene]-2-(β-D-glucopyranosyloxy)-3,4-dihydro-5-(methoxycarbonyl)-2H-pyran-4α-acetic acid,[2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)ethyl] ester|
|Product Categories:||Iridoids;Nutraceuticals;reference substance|