High Quality 100% Natural Chinese Goldthread Extract--Berberine
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1-100/ kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg~5kg / Aluminum Foil Vacuum Bag, 25kg Drum.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union, escrow|
- Model NO.: 20150325
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, SGS, BV
- Color: Yellow
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Jiangsu, Nanjing
- Raw Material: Plants
- Odor: Characteristic
- Grade: Top
- Specification: Kosher, BV, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 29329990
|Synonym:||Berberine Hydrochloride,Berberine Sulphate|
|Herb Source:||Root of Chinese Goldthread Extract|
|Specification:||10%,20%,25%,90%,95%,98% by HPLC|
|Shelf Life:||2 years when properly stored.|
|Storage:||Cool and dry place, keep away from strong light & high temp|
|Melting Point:||85-86 ºC|
|Package:||1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum. Or as per your requirement|
|Solubility:||Insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, no extraneous substance after being dissolved.|
Berberine is a quaternary ammonium salt from the protoberberine group of isoquinoline alkaloids. It is found in such plants as Berberis (e.g. Berberis aquifolium (Oregon grape), Berberis vulgaris, and Berberis aristata (Tree Turmeric)), Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal), Phellodendron amurense (Amur Cork Tree, Huang Bai, Huang Po, Po Mu) and Coptis chinensis (Chinese Goldthread, Huang-Lian, Huang-Lien), and Tinospora cordifolia, and to a smaller extent in Argemone mexicana and Eschscholzia californica (Californian Poppy). Berberine is usually found in the roots, rhizomes, stems, and bark.
1. As a traditional medicine or dietary supplement, berberine has shown some activity against fungal infections, Candida albicans, yeast, parasites, and bacterial/viral infections. Berberine seems to exert synergistic effects with fluconazole even in drug-resistant C. albicans infections.
2. Some research has been undertaken into possible use against MRSA infection.
1. Berberine hydrochloride has the function of removing heat and damp, relieving fire and eliminating toxins;
2. Berberine hydrochloride with the function of relaxing vascular smooth muscle and exciting other smooth muscle, such as bladder muscle, bronchial muscle and gastrointestinal muscel.
3. Berberine hydrochloride with the function of antimicrobial and antibacterial.