Bilberry Extract 84082-34-8
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Kilogram/Kilograms Per Week|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum or According to Customer′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZL104
- Form: Powder
- CAS: 84082-34-8
- Grade: Premium Grade
- Appearance: Yellow-Brown(Low Content)
- Specification: ISO9001, GMP, FDA, SGS
- Type: Herbal Extract
- Part: Seed
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Molecular Formula: C27h31o16
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
1. CAS: 84082-34-8
2. Natural bilberry fruit
3. Anthocyanidins 20%.
4. Testing method: UV and HPLC
5. Powerful antioxidant
Anthocyanidins(purple) 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%
Anthocyanidins(red) 25%, 10: 1, 5: 1
Bilberry (Vaccinium uliginosum L. ) is a perennial, ornamental shrub of Ericaceae. Bilberry contains nutrients which are essential for protecting eyes from eyestrain or fatigue, and it can activate blood circulation around the eyes. Bilberry tea can be used to treat stomach diseases and soothe digestive tract traditionally.
1. Protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
2. Prevent the cardiovascular diseases
3. Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging
4. A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat
5. A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
Paperboard barrel lined with two-layer polyethylene film bag;
Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry area, keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored.
If you have any further questions, pls feel free to contact me.