Ginger Root Extract Gingerol (CAS: 23513-14-6)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 mg|
|Production Capacity:||1 Ton/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, STS ESCROW|
- Model NO.: CAS: 23513-14-6
- Variety: Apple Extract
- Molecular Formula: C17h26o4
- Part: Stem & Root
- Item No: Zl-022
- Trademark: CPE
- Specification: ISO 9001: 2000, Gingerols 5%, 10% 15% 20%
- Certification: ISO, ISO 22000
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Molecular Weight: 294.39
- Function: Nourishing The Stomach
- Raw Material: Plants
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum, Inner with Vacuum Packing
- Origin: Nanjing, China
2. Cooking ginger transforms gingerol into zingerone, which is less pungent and has a spicy-sweet aroma. When ginger is dried gingerol undergoes a dehydration reaction forming shogaols, which are about twice as pungent as gingerol. This explains why dried ginger is more pungent than fresh ginger.
1. To alleviate motion sickness, pregnancy, post-operative nausea and vomiting.
2. To promote blood circulation, strengthen the intestinal peristalsis, the treatment of digestive obstacle, constipation, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal diseases.
3. Inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and bone hyperplasia.
4. By reducing platelet stickiness and reduce the build-up to improve cardiovascular health.
1. Gingerol widely as a mild stomach upset digestive aids;
2. Professional medicine to help prevent or treat motion sickness, pregnancy-induced nausea and vomiting.
3. Applies to food additives can be used as food by deodorant.
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
If you have any needs feel free to contact me.
Sales: Damon Hua
Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology co, . Ltd
Add: No. 108, Ganjiabian, QiXia District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China