CAS: 16837-52-8 Oxymatrine for Antitumor Activity 98%
|FOB Price:||US $360 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $360/ kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Bag,25kg/Bag,or as The Customer′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Escrow|
- Model NO.: 16837-52-8
- Appearance: White Crystalline Powder
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Nanjing, China
- Raw Material: Plants
- Character: Smell Micro, Taste Bitter
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
- HS Code: 2932999099
Herbal extract Oxymatrine 98%
CAS No.: 16837-52-8
High Quality and Competetive Price
ISO, SGS Certified
Active ingredient: Matridin-15-one, l-oxide. (1β )-; C15H24N2O2
CAS No: 16837-52-8
Appearance: Light yellow-brown powder
Molecular Formula: C15H24N2O2
Molecular Weight: 264.36
Herb Sourse: Sophora flavescens Ait
Assay Method: HPLC
Specification: 10%, 20%, 25%, 90%, 95%, 98% by HPLC
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
Cool and dry place, keep away from strong light & high temp
Melting Point: 162° C~163° C
Package: 25kg or 30kg/drum, or as per your requests.
Oxymatrine Main Function:
1. Improve the leucocyte deficiency symptoms so as to enhance the body's immune function.
2. Resist fungi, antibiotic, It is effective in dealing with trichomonad vaginitis, flagellate disease, amoeba dysentery and fungus dysentery, etc.
3. It can cure tonsillitis, mastitis, smooth the asthma etc. When taken orally.