High Quality Natural Ruta Graveolens Extract--Rutin
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1-100/ kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg~5kg / Aluminum Foil Vacuum Bag, 25kg Drum.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union, escrow|
- Model NO.: 20150320
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, SGS, BV
- Color: Light Yellow
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Jiangsu, Nanjing
- Raw Material: Plants
- Odor: Characteristic
- Grade: Top
- Specification: Kosher, BV, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 29329990
|Appearance:||Light yellow needle crystal|
|Herb Source:||Whole plant of Ruta graveolens Extract|
|Specification:||98% by HPLC|
|Shelf Life:||2 years when properly stored.|
|Storage:||Cool and dry place, keep away from strong light & high temp|
|Package:||1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum. Or as per your requirement|
Rutin, also called rutoside, quercetin-3-rutinoside and sophorin, is a citrus flavonoid glycoside found in the flower bud of Scphora japonica L. Rutin is also present in many other plants and sometimes referred to as Vitamin P, although not strictly a vitamin.
1. Quercetin may expel phlegm and arrest oughing, it can also be used as antiasthmatic.
2. Quercetin has anticancer activity, inhibits PI3-kinase activity and slightly inhibits PIP Kinase activity, reduces cancer cell growth via type II estrogen receptors.
3. Quercetin may inhibit histamine release from basophils and mast cells. Quercetin may control the spread of certain viruses within the body. Quercetin may help reduce tissue destruction.
4. Quercetin may also be beneficial in the treatment of dysentery, gout, and psoriasis.
1. Rutin may modulate the respiratory burst of neutrophils;
2. Rutin is a phenolic antioxidant and has been demonstrated to scavenge superoxide radicals;
3. Rutin can promotes circulation, stimulate bile production, help to lower blood cholesterol,and prevent cataracts;
4. Rutin is a bioflavonoid. It can enhance the absorption of Vitamin C; help to relieve pain, bumps and bruises and has an antibacterial effect;
5. Rutin can chelate metal ions, such as ferrous cations. Ferrous cations are involved in the so-called Fenton reaction, which generates reactive oxygen species.