Natural Factory Supply High Purity Glabridin
|FOB Price:||US $6,400-16,000 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $6,400-16,000/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000kg/Per Week|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum, or as The Customer′s Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union, Escrow|
- Model NO.: 59870-68-7
- Appearance: Yellow
- Plant-Sourcing: Root
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
- Raw Material: Plants
- Test Method: HPLC
- Extract Solvent: Water/Alcohol
- Specification: ISO, Kosher, SGS, BV
- HS Code: 2932999099
Licorice Root Extract
1. Dried licorice root whole or slices
2. GMP certified
3. Best Quality
1. Appearance: Yellow or brown-yellow powder
2. Active ingredients: . Glycyrrhizic acid, Disodium glycyrrhizate, Glycyrrhizic acid ammonium salt
3. Specification: 10%, 20%
4. Test methods: HPLC
5. Molecular formula: C42H62O16
6. Molecular weight: 822.93
1. Liquorice root could help enhance the transformation and transportation functions of the spleen and stomach.
2. Since the spleen dominates muscles and the liver controls tendons, liquorice root has excellent properties to relieve pain and cramps of smooth or skeletal muscles.
3. Liquorice root also moistens the lungs and stops coughs. It treats disorders such as shortness of breath, fatigue, sallow facial appearance, decreased food intake, loose stools, and diarrhea.
4. Its neutral property treats coughing and wheezing of various etiologies that stems from either cold or heat, and deficiencies of excess, with or without phlegm.
5. Liquorice root can also be used to clear heat and toxins; It is useful to treat poisoning due to foods, herbs, herbicides, pesticides, drugs and heavy metals.
6. Liquorice root has also been reported to speed the healing of canker sores.
1. Main applications are as follows:
2. Medicines and Health Product, cosmetics, food additives
Paperboard barrel lined with two-layer polyethylene film bag;
Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry area, keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored
ISO9001: 2000, CPE. BV and SGS standard.
Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology Co. LtdAbout us
About Zelang Medical
We Zelang rely on China pharmaceutical university and nanjing university of medicine, perennial plant employed as a field of digital technology, professor, with a graduate student as the main body in the talents team. We have advanced equipment and analysis the extraction and separation of the testing instrument, including multi-function extractor, microwave extraction device, membrane separation device, the highly effective liquid phase color spectrometer, imported high half preparation color spectrometer, gas phase color spectrometer, infrared spectrometer, UV-vis spectrophotometer etc.
We have two natural extract laboratorys, one analysis and test center, a pilot production base, two factories, can finish from small to large various stages of development, and we have can make the scientific research strength of standard control product quality, and enhance the competitiveness of their products. We are one of China"s most outstanding and plant pharmaceutical industry the most good reputation of the enterprises!
We insist on the highest standards in every item in our production line. The strict raw material selected, standard production facilities and professional R&D people is the best guarantee of our qualified goods. Products are widely used in medicine, health products and cosmetics, etc. According to customer needs and can provide various plant extract ratio of monomers extraction and separation. We provide products meet or exceed the quality standard.
If you are searching for proprietary ingredients or you are serious about position with your products. Please feel free to contact me
Add: No. 108, Ganjiabian, QiXia District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
|Product Name||Glabridin |
|Latin Name||Radix Glycyrrhizae ||Active Ingredient||Glabridin|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Powder||Molecular Formula||C20H20O4|
|Purity Available||5%20%40%90%98% (HPLC)||Molecular weight||324.3704|
|Density||1.257g/ cm3||Melting point||156~ 158°C|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in organic solvents, |
such as propylene glycol, etc