CAS 989-51-5 Green Tea Extract 50~98% Tea Polyphenols
|FOB Price:||US $36 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $36/ kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Bag, or as The Customer′s Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Escrow|
- Model NO.: 989-51-5
- Appearance: Pale Yellow Powder
- Plant Source: Green Tea
- Raw Material: Plants
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
- HS Code: 2932999099
- Type: Tea Polyphenol
- Character: Smell Micro, Taste Bitter
- Ingredient: EGCG
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Nanjing, China
CAS 989-51-5 green tea extract 50~98% Tea Polyphenols
Tea Polyphenols Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: 25kg/Drum. If you have any specific requirements, we will try our best to meet your demands.
Delivery Detail: As soon as possible
Tea Polyphenols Specifications
1. Green tea extract
2. Assay: Green Tea extract 50%, 80%, 95%Polyphenols
3. Herbal extract
4. Best pricing and ppt shipment
Green Tea Extract
CAS No: 989-51-5
Description: Light yellow powder
Molecular formula: C22H18O11
Packing size: 25kg/Drum
Delivery: Prompt shipment
Tea Polyphenols Description:
1. Green tea extract is derived from leaves of camellia sinensis, the plant from which green, black and oolong teas are made.
2. Green tea extract is associated with several health benefits, many supported by preliminary scientific research.
3. These benefits include potential cancer-fighting properties, and a strong antioxidant effect that protects the body from the damaging effect of free radicals. The scientific community notes, however, that continued research is necessary.
4. Green tea has been used for medicinal purposes in India and China for nearly 5, 000 years. It is made by lightly steaming leaves of the plant before allowing them to dry. This process retains active properties of the plant.
5. Oolong tea is made by allowing the leaves to ferment slightly before drying, and black tea is made by allowing the leaves to ferment longer.
6. Fermentation breaks down the active ingredients, making green tea or green tea extract the tea of choice.
Tea Polyphenols function:
1. Green Tea is well-established as a potent source of healing antioxidants called polyphenols, the same beneficial compounds found in fruits and vegetables and even in red wine.
2. The leaf also boasts the presence of a superstar antioxidant called EGCG (epigallocatechin-gallate) as well as other notable healing substances including fluoride, catechins, and tannins
|Heavy Metals Control:|
|Total Plate Count:||≤1000cfu/g||Conformed||CP2010|
|Conclusion||Conform with specification.|
|Storage||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture|
|Shelf life||2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.|