Natural Liquorice Extract Glycyrrhizic Acid (1405-86-3)
|FOB Price:||US $250 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $250/ kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Bag, or as The Customer′s Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Escrow|
- Model NO.: 1405-86-3
- Appearance: White Crystalline Powder
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Nanjing, China
- Raw Material: Plants
- Character: Smell Micro, Taste Sweet
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
- HS Code: 2932999099
Synonym(s): (3-β , 20-β )-20-Carboxy-11-oxo-30-norolean-12-en-3-yl
2-O-β -D-glucopyranuronosyl-α -D-glucopyranosiduronic acid
Other names: Glycyrrhizin, Glycyrrhizinic acid, Glycyrrhizic acid
Test method: By UV
CAS Registry Number: 1405-86-3
Molecular Formula: C42H62O16
Molecular Weight: 822.94
Biological Source: Isol. From Gly-cyrrhiza uralensis Fisch.
Physical Description: White powder
Glycyrrhizic acid shelf period: 2years.
Glycyrrhizic acid Storage: Store in a well-closed container away from moisture, strong light and heat.
Glycyrrhizic acid Function:
(1) It could also inhibit the activation of tyrosinase, prevent the formation of melanin.
(2) Glycyrrhizic acid has the function of anti-bacterial, anti-tumor.
(3) It is soluble in pyridine ethanol and Chloroform, sparing in Gasoline and dimethyl ether, insoluble in water.
(4) It will increase skin resistance, eliminate inflammation prevent allergy, clean skin.