Emodin with The Puriity 10%~98% CAS: 518-82-1
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Bag, or as The Customer′s Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Escrow|
- Model NO.: 518-82-1
- Appearance: Light Brown to Pale Yellow Crystalline Powder
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Nanjing, China
- Raw Material: Plants
- Character: Smell Micro, Taste Bitter
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
- HS Code: 2932999099
CAS #: 518-82-1
Spe.: 6%-20%, 98% by HPLC
Color: Yellow-orange crystal powder
Other name: C. I. 75440; C. I. Natural Yellow 14; Emodin; 1, 3, 8-Trihydroxy-6-methylanthraquinone; 6-Methyl-1, 3, 8-trihydroxyanthraquinone; Emodin from frangula bark
CAS No: 518-82-1
Appearance: Yellow needle crystal powder
Molecular Formula: C15H10O5
Molecular Weight: 270.23
Herb Sourse: Rhubarb
Part used: Root
Testing method: HPLC
Active ingredient: Emodin
Particle size: 100% pass 80 mesh
Emodin Shelf Life: 2 years if properly stored.
Emodin Storage: Cool and dry place, keep away from strong light & high temp
Emodin Package: 25kg /drum, or as per customer's requests.
1. Antitumor activity.
2. The role of anti-microbial growth.
3. Immunosuppressive effect.
4. Antispasmodic, cough effect.
5. Antihypertensive effect on the cardiovascular system.
6. Diuretic effect.
7. Laxative effect.
8. Using for leukemia, cancer and other tumor
9. Affecting keratinocyte proliferation
10. Preventing restenosis after coronary interventional therapy
11. Inhibiting human renal fibroblasts
12. Using for health care and household chemical products
1)Material: Owning cultivation base as 100% Natural material stable source.
Testing equipment: UV, HPLC, GC
A. Production capacity: 5000kg/month, large stock available;
B. Supplying conventional and customized plant extract products.
3)Delivery Time: Usually within 3 working days after confirming your payment.
4)Supplying Irradiated and non-irradiated products.
Paperboard barrel lined with two-layer polyethylene film bag;
Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry area, keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored.