Natural Plant Extract Limonin (CAS: 1180-71-8)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 mg|
|Production Capacity:||1 Ton/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, STS|
- Model NO.: CAS: 1063-77-0
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extraction Type: Liquid-Solid Extraction
- Variety: Citrus Extract
- Molecular Weight: 470.53
- Appearance: White Powder
- Trademark: ZELANG
- Specification: ISO 22000
- HS Code: 2932999099
- Certification: ISO, FDA, ISO 22000, SGS, Kosher
- Application Form: Injection, Lotion, Suppository, Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part: Fruit
- Molecular Formula: C26h30o8
- Active Ingredients: Crocin and Safranal
- Solubility: Soluble in Organic Solvents Soluble Ester, Insolub
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum, Inner with Vacuum Packing
- Origin: Nanjing, China
|Certification:||SGS, Bureau Veritas, QS, HALAL, Kosher|
|Package:||25Kg/drum (Support customization)|
Limonin is a limonoid, and a bitter, white, crystalline substance found in orange and lemon seeds. It is also known as limonoate D-ring-lactone and limonoic acid di-delta-lactone. Chemically, it is a member of the class of compounds known as furanolactones.
Ongoing research programs are examining the effects of limonin in human diseases. Citrus seed extracts reportedly have antiviral properties, inhibiting replication of retroviruses like HIV-1 and HTLV-I. Neuroprotective effects of limonin have also been described. Limonin reduces proliferation of colon cancer cells and has been tested as an anti-obesity agent in mice.
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.