Natural Radix Quinquefolii Extract American Ginseng P. E
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1-100/ kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg~5kg / Aluminum Foil Vacuum Bag, 25kg Drum.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, escrow|
- Model NO.: 20150319
- Odor: Characteristic
- Grade: a+++
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Jiangsu, Nanjing
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, SGS, BV
- Color: Brown Yellow
- Raw Material: Plants
- Specification: Kosher, BV, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 29329990
|Product name:||American ginseng P.E.|
|Latin Name:||Radix Quinquefolii|
|Part used:||Root of Panax quinquefolium|
|Delivery time:||Around 3-5 workdays after your payment.|
|MOQ:||5kg packed in aluminum foil bag, double plastic-bag inside|
|Packing:||In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.|
|Drum size & volume||I.D.42cm × H52cm, 0.08 m³/ Drum|
|Payment terms:||T/T,L/C, Western Union or Paypal|
|Storage:||Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.|
|Shelf Life :||Two years when properly stored.|
1. Ginseng is effective for treating colds, coughs, rheumatism, neuralgia, gout, diabetes, anemia insomnia, stress, headache, backache and double vision.
2. It is helpful in normalizing menstruation and easing childbirth.
3. It against Periodontal Disease which is a progressive destruction of the supporting structures of the teeth.
4. Ginseng also counteracts the effects of physical and emotional stress, enhances memory, counteracts fatigue without caffeine, and improves stamina.
5. Ginseng stimulates the immune system, by spuring the production of the body's own virus-fighting chemicals, helps reduce cholesterol levels in the blood, has anti-clotting effects, reducing risk of arterial blood clots;
6. It helps control diabetes by reducing blood sugar levels.
1. Applied in food additives,it owns the effect of antifatigue,anti-aging and nourishing brai
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field,it is used to treat coronary heart disease,angina cordis,bradycardia and high heart rate arrhythmia, etc.