Ginkgo Biloba Extract/Ginkgolides and Flavone
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||by 25kgs/Drum, Inner by Double Plastic Bag.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Escrow|
- Model NO.: 24.0% Flavones 6.0% Lactones
- Active Ingredient: Beta Arbutin
- Specification: SGS ISO BV
- Raw Material: Plants
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Nanjing
Ginkgo biloba is one of the world's oldest living tree species. The earliest record of the use of Ginkgo Biloba leaves as a medicine is mentioned in the Chinese Materia Medical Shen Nung Pen Tsao Ching, as an aid for blood circulation and disorders of lungs. They are also used for chilblains and as a wound plaster. In 1932, Japanese Furukawa isolated ginkgolides for the first time, which were further investigated for their chemical structure in 1966. Dr. Willmar Schwabe Company produced the first extract from leaves in 1965. With the advent and popularization of antioxidant theory in recent years, Ginkgo biloba has rapidly become one of the most widely used health supplements in the world.
1. Blood flow amelioration, increasing brain blood-supply;
2. Blood fat and dense amelioration; Anti cardiovascular disease;
3. Anti-aging, eliminate free radical;
4. Remember amelioration, activate thinking ability;
5. Eliminate hands-feet anaesthesia;
6. Blood pressure regulation.
7. Treating dizziness and ringing in the ears.
8. Restoring consciousness.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used for treating stomach ache, diarrhea, high blood pressure, nervousand respiratory diseases such as asthma, bronchitis
2. Applied in health product field, it can effectively reduce breast pain and emotional instability
3. Functional foods areas: Protecting vascular endothelial tissue, regulating blood lipids
|Name:||Ginkgo Biloba Extract.|
ginkgo acid 1ppm,5ppm~100ppm
|Part Used:||Dried leaves of the maidenhair tree,Ginkgo biloba.|
|INCI Name:||GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT|
|Chem/IUPAC Name:||Ginkgo Biloba Extract is a plant material obtained from the leaves of the maidenhair tree, Ginkgo biloba, Ginkgoaceae|
|Shelf Life:||18~24Months in Good Condition.|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Fine Powder.|
|Mesh Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh Screen.|
|Odor and Smell:||Characteristics.|