Natural Honeysuckle Extract /Chlorogenic Acid
|FOB Price:||US $30-50 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KG||US $30-50/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||100 Kilogram/Kilograms Per Week|
|Transport Package:||1kg, 5kg, Aluminum Foil Vacuum Bag; 25kg Drum.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZL-01
- Active Ingredient: Chlorogenic Acid
- Test Method: by HPLC
- Trademark: CPE
- HS Code: 2932999099
- Raw Material: Plants
- Specification: 5% 8% 10% 50% 98%, 5: 1 10: 1 20: 1
- Certification: ISO,SGS,BV,Kosher
- Origin: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Product name: HoneySuchle Flowers Extract
Active ingredient: Chlorogenic acid
Part of Used: Flower
Specification Available: Chlorogenic acid 98%, 99% (HPLC)
Appearance: Fine crystal powder
Extract Ratio: 5: 1 10: 1 20: 1
1) Can be used as anti-infectious active ingredient
2) Has wide anti-virus, anti-bacteria and anti-tumor effects
3) Has relatively lower toxicity and side-effects
4)Has obvious anti-infectious effects. And it not only can be used in pharmaceutical field but also can be used widely in many other fields like food, feed additives and cosmetics.
5) Honeysuckle can help regulate blood sugar levels, thus theoretically helping to stave off adult diables and normalize metabolism
1) Has a wide range of biological effects, from insect resistance to human health
2) An important factor in plant metabolism
3) An antioxidant and has anti-fungi effectivity, stronger than the antibacterial effectivity
4) An ester of caffeic acid and quinic acid, a major phenolic compound in coffee, the daily intake of coffee drinkers is 0.05-0.1g
5) Strong antioxidants in vitro and could therefore be contribute to the prevention of disease caused.
Packaging: 1kg/one bag or 5kg/one bag, 25kg/Fiber, or at your requirment.
Double plastic bag of foodstuff inside, cardboard drum outside.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry and and well-sealed container; Keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf Life: 2 years if properly stored.
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||Complies|