High Quality 100% Natural Chinese Goldthread Extract--Berberine Hydrochloride
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1-100/ kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg~5kg / Aluminum Foil Vacuum Bag, 25kg Drum.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union, escrow|
- Model NO.: 20150325
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, SGS, BV
- Color: Pale Yellow
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Jiangsu, Nanjing
- Raw Material: Plants
- Odor: Characteristic
- Grade: Top
- Specification: Kosher, BV, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 29329990
|Appearance:||Pale yellow powder|
|Herb Source:||Root of Chinese Goldthread Extract|
|Specification:||98% by HPLC|
|Shelf Life:||2 years when properly stored.|
|Storage:||Cool and dry place, keep away from strong light & high temp|
|Package:||1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum. Or as per your requirement|
|Solubility:||Insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, no extraneous substance after being dissolved.|
Berberine Hydrochloride is an alkaloid derived from Chinese goldthread, bark of cork tree and other plants. It can be also synthesized in artificial method. It is used as raw material to make preparations, which are usually administered the treatment of intestinal infections and bacillary dysentery. Recently usage of anti-arrhythmic was found.
1. Berberine hydrochloride has the function of removing heat and damp, relieving fire and eliminating toxins;
2. Berberine hydrochloride with the function of relaxing vascular smooth muscle and exciting other smooth muscle, such as bladder muscle, bronchial muscle and gastrointestinal muscle.
3. Berberine hydrochloride with the function of antimicrobial and antibacterial.
4. Berberine hydrochloride primarily for the treatment of bacillary dysentery, pulmonary abscess, brucellosis, acute tonsillitis, maxillary sinusitis, oral and maxillofacial inflammation embolism.
1. Applied in health product field, to help the body fight the virus;
2. Applied in cosmetics field, usually added into capsule or tablet which is used for treating vascular disease.