Natural High Quality Birch Bark Extract Betulinic Acid
|FOB Price:||US $3,520-4,800 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $3,520-4,800/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000kg/Per Week|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum, or as The Customer′s Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Escrow|
- Model NO.: 472-15-1
- CAS: 472-15-1
- Color: White Powder
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
- Raw Material: Plants
- Grade: Food/Pharmacy/Feed Additives
- Test Method: HPLC
- Specification: ISO, Kosher, SGS, BV
- HS Code: 2932999099
Product Name: Birch bark extract betulinic acid
Betulin 80%, 90%, 95%, 98%; Tested by HPLC
Betulinic acid 70%, 80%, 90%, 95%, 98%; Tested by HPLC
GMP, ISO FACTORY
Botanical source: Betula Platyphylla
Other name: 3β -hydroxy-lup-20(29)-ene-28-oic acid
Botanical Source: Syzygium leaves, bark, Suanzaoren
Appearance: White Microcrystaline Powder.
Spect: 98% by HPLC
Melting point 303 - 306 ° C
Molecular Formula C30H48O3
Molecular Weight 456.71
Birch bark has been shown to act as a laxative and diuretic, and many consume it orally to treat their gout, rheumatism and kidney stones. In fact, one of the plant's chemical components, Betulinic Acid, is currently being tested as a promising cancer treatment. The water soluble form of the acid inhibited the growth of human prostate cancer cells by nearly 96%, according to a Weill Cornell research team. Some researchers believe that it has the ability to destroy tumor cells and slow the growth of both HIV and melanoma.
With regards to skincare, it's often administered as a natural medicinal treatment because it helps facilitate the excretion of fluids and promote metabolic activity. Its anti-inflammatory and skin soothing abilities are often used to treat eczema, psoriasis and warts. Since it conatins vitamins B1, B2, A, C and E, it is also believed to work as an antioxidant. Most people use it in one of four ways: As an infusion, decoction, extract or tincture
1. Applied in pharmaveutical field, it is mainly used in treating bacterial infection, gastroenteritis and cardiovascular diseases.
2. Applied in feed additive field, it is mainly used in feed additive for protecting the poultry, livestock and fishes against the disease.
3. Applied in health product field, it is often made into capsule to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
4. Applied in food field, it is mainly as a functional food additives used in cookie, bread, meat products and so on.
Paperboard barrel lined with two-layer polyethylene film bag
Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry area, keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored
ISO9001: 2000, CPE. BV and SGS standard.
Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology co., Ltd
|Assay (HPLC)||≥98 %||98.5%|
|Sieve analysis||NLT 95% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||3.15%|
|Heavy Metal|| || |
|Total Plate Count||<1000cfu/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Moulds||<100cfu/g||Complies|