Natural Birch Bark Extract Betulin 98%
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $100|
|Purchase Qty. (KG)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Aluminum Foil Vacuum Bag/ Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Paypal, Western Union, STS/ESCROW|
- Model NO.: 473-98-3
- Name: Birch Bark Extract Betulin
- Appearance: White Needle Crystal Powder
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Nanjing, China
- Raw Material: Plants
- CAS No: 473-98-3
- Purity: 50% 70% 98%
- Specification: ISO9001-2000, GSP, GMP
- HS Code: 2932999099
Bark of Betula platyphylla Suk Extract
50%,70%,98% by HPLC
2 years when properly stored.
Cool and dry place, keep away from strong light & high temp
1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum. Or as per your requirement
Insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, no extraneous substance after being dissolved.
Extracted from silver birch bark, betulin and betulinic acid, which are medicinal pentacyclic triterpene, has been investigated with the antitumor activity. Betulin, betulinic acid and many of their derivatives exhibit great promise as bioactive agents for the treatment of HIV. It is significant to study the pharmaceutical activities of betulin, betulinic acid and their derivatives.
1. Adaptogenic and immunomodulating activities
2. Antioxidant and antihypoxic activities
3. Hepatoprotective, detoxic, hypolipidemic activities
4. Anti-inflammatory and antiallergic activity
1. Applied in pharmaveutical field, it is mainly used in treating bacterial infection, gastroenteritis and cardiovascular diseases.
2. Applied in feed additive field, it is mainly used in feed additive for protecting the poultry, livestock and fishes against the disease.
3. Applied in health product field, it is often made into capsule to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
4. Applied in food field, it is mainly as a functional food additives used in cookie, bread, meat products and so on.