Natural Chinese Green Tea Extract Powder EGCG Catechins
|FOB Price:||US $10 / g|
|Min. Order:||20 mg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 mg||US $10/ g|
|Production Capacity:||1 Ton/ Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum, Inner with Vacuum Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union, STS ESCROW|
- Model NO.: ZL2015-027
- State: Powder
- Part: Leaf
- Appearance: Yellow-Brown Fine Powder
- Molecular Formula: C17h19n3o
- Odor: Characteristic
- Trademark: CPE
- HS Code: 2932999099
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Active Ingredients: Tea Polyphenols
- Specification: UV 20% -80%, ISO 9001: 2000
- Molecular Weight: 281.36
- Raw Material: Plants
- Origin: Nanjing, China
The application of tea has a history of about one thousand years, not only can it has efficacy of quench your thirst and refresh yourself, but also it has many functions in medical treatment and health protection. This is because it contains special chemical composition such as tea polyphenols.
Tea polyphenols (Green tea extract) has been validated in clinic by modern medicine, of which the capacity can clear free radicals effectively, at present it has been widely used in area of medical health products, food and daily articles.
Tea polyphenols has been validated In the application of medicine and health products, It? Definite medical function in medicine and health products as follows:
1. Leaving the aging and improving the immunity capacity of human body by clearing free radicals.
2. Curing disease in heart, brain and blood vessel, and curing conjee sclerosis of artery.
3. Increasing leucocyte in the cause of chemical treatment and radioactive treatment for cancer.
4. Resisting the tumour and the break of blood vessel.
5. Restraining and killing the production and growth of pathogeny bacterium and virus; On the other hand, doing good to available bacterium such as two-brunch bacterium.
6. Resisting radiation.
7. Regulating the body weight.
Application of tea Polyphenols in food:
1. Preventing the oxidation of lipidic foods and prolonging the shelf life.
2. Restrining bacterium widely and intensively.
3. Restrining the production of nitrite in bloat-meat food.
4. Restraining the decomposation and destroy of food pigment, Vitamin and carrot element.
5. Preventing candy from oxidation and acidification, protecting teeth from decaying and clearing away peculiar smell in mouth.
6. Preventing aquatic products from growth of bacterium, getting brown and getting rid of peculiar smell.
Green tea extract has shown as non-toxic in both acute dosages and high long-term dosage. Additionally, it has no potential for causing mutations, birth defects, and has no adverse effect on fertility, pregnancy, or nursing mothers.
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
|Examination Item||Specification||Analysis Results||Remark|
|Color||Yellowish brown to brown||Yellowish brown||Conformed|
|Mesh Size||80 mesh||100% Pass 80 mesh||Conformed|
|Loss on drying||≤6%||3.58%||103 + 2 ºC|
(Counted By Lead)
|≤10.0 ppm||Conformed||GB/T 5009.74-2003|
|Ash||≤2.0%||Conformed||525 + 25 ºC|
|Total plate count||≤1000cfu/g||115cfu/g||GB 4789.2-2010|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||10cfu/g||GB 4789.15-2010|
|E. Coil||Negative||None detectable||GB 4789.4-2010|
|Salmonella||Negative||None detectable||GB/T 4789.38-2008|
Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology co, . Ltd