Bitter Melon Extract Charantin Balsam Pear Bitter Gourd Extract Powder
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 mg|
|Production Capacity:||1 Ton/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, STS ESCROW|
- Model NO.: ZL 2017-1018
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Bitter Melon
- Part: Fruit
- Active Ingredient: Charantin
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum, Inner with Vacuum Packing
- Origin: Nanjing, China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, ISO 9001:2000
- Application Form: Injection, Lotion, Suppository, Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: White/Brown Yellow/Green Powder
- Trademark: ZELANG
- Specification: 10: 1, 20: 1, 7%, 10%, 15%
- HS Code: 2932999099
Function of Bitter Melon Extract:
1. Bitter Melon is most often used for creating medicinal remedies.
2. Bitter Melon (Momordica Charantia) is a cucumber-shaped, green vegetable believed to have a high iron content, which increases its value as a preventative medicine for many health conditions
3. Recently in vitro studies has indicated that an extract from this plant is effective against breast cancer cells.
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
If you have any needs feel free to contact me.
Sales: Sherry wuu
Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology co, . Ltd
Brown Yellow Powder to Brown Powder
Loss on Drying
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold