Mangosteen Extract (Alpha mangostin) (CAS: 6147-11-1)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 MG|
|Transport Package:||by 25kgs/Drum, Inner by Double Plastic Bag.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, STS|
- Model NO.: CAS: 6147-11-1
- Molecular Formula: C24h26o6
- Specification: SGS ISO BV
- Raw Material: Plants
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Nanjing
Name: Mangosteen Extract (Alpha mangostin)
Active Ingredients: Alpha-mangostin, Gamma mangostin
Specification: Alpha-mangostin 5%-95%, Gamma mangostin 0.3%-8%
Appearance: Red-brown powder
Item: CAS number: 6147-11-1
1. Sources and Habitat
The Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana), colloquially known simply as "the mangosteen", is a tropical evergreen tree, believed to have originated in the Sunda Islands and the Moluccas of Indonesia. The Purple Mangosteen belongs to the same genus as the other less widely known mangosteens, such as the Button Mangosteen (G. Prainiana) or the Lemondrop Mangosteen (G. Madruno).
2. Descriptions and Specifications of Product
Content Specifications: Mangostin 10% 20% by HPLC
Molecular Formula: C24H26O6
Molecular Mass: 410.47
CAS No: 6147-11-1
3. Indications and Uses
Scavenge free radicals, a high ranker on the ORAC antioxidant scale. Inhibited growth of human leukemia HL60 cells, act as histamine and serotonin receptor blockers, and also inhibit HIV-1 protease. Effects against human hepatocellular carcinoma cells and human breast cancer SKBR3 cells.
1. Antioxidant: Mangostin is the inhibitor of oxidation of LDL, which have major role in cardio-vascular and related chronic diseases.
2. Anti-allergies and inflammations: γ - mangostin was identified to inhibit COX, as their inhibition acutely reduces inflammations, pains and fevers.
3. Antivirus and anti-bacteria: The polysaccharides in the extract form can stimulate phagocytic cells to kill intracellular bacteria.
4. Anticancer: Mangostin has been revealed to inhibit topoisomerase, which is essential for cell division in cancer cells, also could selectively induce cell apoptosis and inhibit cell division
|Other name||Mangosteen Fruit Extract / 10%-40% mangostin Mangosteen extract / 100% natural mangosteen extract|
|Latin name||Garcinia mangostana L.|
|Specifications||Alpha Mangostin10%,30%,90% by HPLC|
|Molecular formula||C 24 H 28 O 6|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown powder to light yellow powder|
1.Anti-oxidant, Anti-aging, Anti-cancer and Anti-bacterial
2.Support microbiological balance and Help the immune system
3.Improve joint flexibility and Provide mental support
4.Treat diarrhea, infections and tuberculosis
5.Antibacterial effect:inhibition of COX 2 enzyme levels in cells to achieve anti-inflammatory sterilization. Pain relief, is a natural antibiotic, used to control HIV infection and a variety of chronic inflammation, allergies, etc. and can block the unpleasant smell.
6.Antioxidant: rid of free radicals, aging and the prevention and treatment of disorders caused by the radicals: cardiovascular diseases, chronic diseases, skin diseases, eye disease and so on.
7.Anti-virus: inhibition of cancer cell growth caused by the human body, to promote their death. Strengthens the immune system
8.Other effects: weight loss, improved digestive function
|Storage||Store in cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.|
|Packing||25 kg / drum each piece is packed in a polybag, then in a carton. or at customer's requirements|
|Shelf Life||2 years when properly stored|