Natural Food Grade 5% Lutein
|FOB Price:||US $33.5-58 / KG|
|Min. Order:||25 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 KG||US $33.5-58/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||100 Kilogram/Kilograms Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 127-40-2
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products
- Extract Source: Marigold Flower
- Part Used: Flower
- Solubility: Good Soluble in Water
- Molecular Formula: 127-40-2
- Transport Package: Aluminum Foil Bags 25kg/Drum
- Origin: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
- Certification: SGS, Kosher, Halal
- Application Form: Capsule
- State: Powder
- Botanical Name: Tagetes Erecta
- Active Ingredient: Lutein
- CAS: 127-40-2
- Trademark: CPE
- Specification: 5% CWD/CWS
- HS Code: 2932999099
Product name: marigold flower extract lutein powder
Raw Materials: Marigold Oleoresin
Spection: 5% CWD Parvisaccites by HPLC
Grade: Food grade
CAS No.: 127-40-2
Molecular formula: 127-40-2
Molecular weight: 568.87
Micro-capsule series products are made from high purity lutein, by crushing and coating technology into carbohydrate uniformly with proper dosage of antioxidants (Vitamin C and Vitamin E). These products have high anti-pressure ability and are mainly used to produce healthcare products in tablet and hard capsule form.
1.It's widely used to produce eye health care products in tablet and hard capsule form.
2.It's widely used in food and beverage industry.
1. Reduce the risk of heart diseases and cancers.
2. Protecting the eyes, the arteries and the lungs from damaging free radicals,
3. Support normal eye function and protect the retina by blocking harmful blue light.
4. Promote healthy of eye and skin through reducing the risk of macular degeneration.
5. Anti oxidization
6. Reduction of the cancer risk and inhibition of several cancers
7. Cardiovascular diseases prevention and improvement
8. Blood fat regulation
9. Cardiovascular diseases risk reduction
Packaging: 1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum. Or as per your requirement
Storage: Store in a cool, dry and and well-sealed container; Keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf Life: 2 years if properly stored.