Panax Ginseng Extract 1% Ginsenosides
|FOB Price:||US $22.5-26.8 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KG||US $22.5-26.8/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||100 Kilogram/Kilograms Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 90045-38-8
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Product Name: Panax Ginseng Extract
- Molecular Formula: C15h24n2o
- Active Ingredient: Ginsenosides
- MOQ: 1kg
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Trademark: CPE
- Specification: ISO, SGS, BV
- HS Code: 2932999099
- Certification: ISO, ISO, SGS, BV, Kosher
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Ginseng Root
- Appearance: Light Brown-Yellow Powder
- CAS No.: 90045-38-8
- Common Specification: 1%-10% by HPLC
- Certificate: ISO, SGS, BV, Kosher
- Raw Material: Plants
- Transport Package: in Fiber-Drums with Two-Plastic Bags Inside.
- Origin: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Ginseng is a plant characterized by a fleshy root and a single stalk with green oval-shaped leaves. Our panax ginseng extract is refined from the roots of ginseng which belongs to the Araliaceae plants. The most popular specification we can supply is Ginsenosides 1%-10% by HPLC with low pesticide residue which can totally meet FDA , EP, USP561 requirements.
Brand Name CPE
Product Name Ginsenoside
CAS No. 90045-38-8
Molecular Formula C15H24N2O
Molecular Weight 248.37
Common Content 1%-10%
Appearance Light brown-yellow powder
Particle size 100% pass 80 mesh
1, Low pesticide residue: Far Lower than EP or USP Standards.
2, Reliable production technology and excellent quality control.
1. Enhancing immunity and the ability of antivirus and infection.
2. Anti-aging, antifatigue, adjusting cerebral nervous system, enhancing hematopoietic function and promoting metabolism.
3. Protecting hematopoietic function of marrow, improving the ability of hepatic detofcatio and promoting restoration of hepatic tissue.
4. Preventing and treating coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, anemia, etc.
5. Preventing cancer, activating normal cell and sedation.
Packaging: 1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum. Or as per your requirement
Storage: Store in a cool, dry and and well-sealed container; Keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf Life: 2 years if properly stored.
|Appearance||Light brown-yellow powder|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Shelf Life||Two years|
|torage||Store in cool & dry place,Keep away from strong light and hea|