Kosher 1% to 9% Natural Schisandrins Schisandra Extract
|FOB Price:||US $10 / g|
|Min. Order:||20 mg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 mg||US $10/ g|
|Production Capacity:||1 Ton/ Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum, Inner with Vacuum Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union, STS ESCROW|
- Model NO.: ZL2015-004
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000
- Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
- Specification: 1%~9% Schisandrins, ISO 9001: 2000
- Part: Fruit
- Botanical Name: Schisandra Chinensis
- Origin: Nanjing, China
- Raw Material: Plants
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Molecular Formula: C24h32o7
- Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
- Active Ingredient: Schisandrins
- Trademark: CPE
- HS Code: 2932999099
|Product name||Schisandra Extract|
|Schizandrol A||2-10% (HPLC)|
|Cert.||Kosher, ISO, GMP|
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis in Latin) is the dehydrated mature fruits of a herb known as Schisandra chinensis and belongs to the Schisandraceae family.
Schisandra is widely farmed in China, particularly the northeastern part of the country.
It is most commonly found in Lianoning, Hebei, Jilin and Heilongjiang provinces and is grown by sowing seeds.
The seeds are sown in spring and the schisandra fruit is reaped in autumn after it is completely mature
Schisandra Extract Benefits:
1. Hepatoprotective (liver protecting) Effects (Promoting liver regeneration)
2. Immuno-modulating Effects (Radical scavengers)
3. Anti-inflammatory Effects
4. Anthelminthic Effects
5. Tumor-inhibiting Effects
6. Neuroleptic, anticonvulsive and sedative Effects
Recomended Dosage: Take 250 mg 1-3 times daily. Do not exceed 1000 mg a day (Schisandra Chinensis 7-9% Schisandrins
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
If you have any needs feel free to contact me.
Sales: Damon Hua
Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology co, . Ltd