Natural 95% Glycyrrhizic acid Licorice Root Extract
|Product name:||Glycyrrhizic acid |
|Specification: ||95% |
Function of glycyrrhizic acid:
1. Glycyrrhizic acid is soluble in pyridine ethanol and Chloroform, sparing soluble in Gasoline and dimethyl ether,
Insoluble in water.
2. Glycyrrhizic acid has the function of anti-bacterial, anti-tumor.
3. Glycyrrhizic acid play as the adrenal cortical hormone, which is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis,
Asthma, allergic dermatitis inflammation of ENT and ulceration
4. Glycyrrhizic acid will increase skin resistance, eliminate inflammation prevent allergy, clean skin.
5. Glycyrrhizic acid could also inhibit the activation of tyrosinase, prevent the formation of melanin.
Food sweeteners, flavouring, cosmetics and medicines, etc.
The glycyrrhinic acid, which sugariness is about 200 times of the cane sugar, is used extensively in the field of food as food sweeteners or flavourings because of its peculiar fragrance.
In the cosmetic trade, its functions of diminishing inflammation, antibiotic and curing skin disease are more remarkable. A great deal of its functions such as adrenocortical hormones are widely used.
An ancient saying: " the licorice is appropriate for all kinds of medicines, there is few of herbs which can be used in all medicines indicated the importance of licorice as the main ingredient.
The glycyrrhinic acid's main pharmacological functions:
1) Has the functions of adrenocortical hormones
2) Has the functions of resisting ulcer, inflammation and allergy.
3) Detoxify, antibiotic, obviously suppress HIV appreciation to strengthen the immunity.
4) Resist brain diseases caused by blood deficiency, preventing artery sclerosis from occurring and development.
Packing instruction: 1kg/bag, 5kg/bag, 12.5kg/drum.
Shelf period: 2years.
Storage: Store in a well-closed container away from moisture, strong light and heat.