Polysaccharides 10%-40% Cordyceps Sinensis Extract
Product Name: Cordyceps Sinensis Extract
Latin Name: Cordyceps Sinensis(Berk.)Sacc.
Appearance: Light Yellow-brown powder
Part of the Plant Used: Fruits
Extract Method: Water & Ethanol
Extract Ratio 4:1 to 20:1
Polysaccharides 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% ,50% UV
Cordyceps Sinensis Extract
Copyinds comatus(MUII. Fr)Gray
|10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50% Polysaccharides|
Brown yellow fine powder
Cordyceps sinensis is a mysterious and traditional chinese herb which is famous for its nutrient and restorative effect. Cordyceps sinensis has the character as the animal while at the same time as the plant.Cordyceps sinensis, the rare wild fungi drug, is always called king drug, whose function is much more than ginseng and hairy antler.According to the chemical analysis, Cordyceps sinensis contains fat, protein, fibre, carbohydrate , water, and cordycepin, cordyceps acid, polysaccharide, VB12, etc.
1. Cordyceps sinensis has the function of reducing asthma, lower blood pressure and strengthen the beating of heart.
2. In public, people often add it into hen or duck soup which could strengthen body and is good for the renew of the sick people .
3. Cordyceps sinensis powder can adjust immune system, reduce blood pressure, erase side effects after chemotherapy, reduce blood fat, anti-virus, protect lung, kidney tonic , strengthen human body etc.
1. Applied in the food feild, to be used as food additive added into various dishes.
2. Applied in the health product field, it can be made into capsules, tablets, injection, to adjust the immunesystem and strengthen the health of body;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field, it can inhibit a variety of tumors and cure viral hepatitis.
Packaging & Shipping
Storage: Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 Months
Package: Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net weight:25kgs/drum