|Product name:||Rose Hip Extract|
|Latin Name:||Rosa rugosa Thunb|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder/Pink Powder|
|Delivery time:||Around 3-5 workdays after your payment.|
|MOQ:||5kg packed in aluminum foil bag, double plastic-bag inside|
|Packing:||In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.|
|Payment terms:||T/T,L/C, Western Union or Paypal|
|Storage:||Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.|
|Shelf Life :||Two years when properly stored.|
Rose hip is the fruit that develops from the blossoms of the wild rose plant. A common ingredient in herbal teas, rose hip is also available in supplement and powdered form. Rose hip contains a number of antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene and lycopene.
1. Antioxidation, preventing skin aging and protecting the brain and nerve tissue from oxidation.
2. Strengthen the spleen and helping digestion.
3. Improve blood circulation, boosts metabolism and monitors the menstrual cycle.
4. Treatment of patients suffering from knee or hip osteoarthritis.
5. Protect against cancer.
6. Protect against cardiovascular disease (CVD).
7. Treatment of influenza-like infections, diarrhea
8. Diuretic and laxative and treatment of various urinary tract disorders
1. Applied in food field
2. Applied in health product field
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field