Product name: Kaempferia galanga extract
English name: Kaempferol
Latin name: Kaempferol
HerbSource From rhizome of Kaempferia galanga L. Also isolated from fructus sophorae, tea, broccoli, grapefruit and other plant sources.
CAS No: 520-18-3
Appearance: Yellow Needle
Molecular Formul: C15H10O6
Molecular Weight: 286.23
1. Kaempferol was found to be active in promoting Opossum Kidney cell growth. Kaempferol stimulates kidney cells proliferation and increases secretion of bone factor. Kaempferol may serve to stimulate kidney repair and up-regulate bone formation and may be useful in treating chronic kidney disease and osteoporosis.
2. Kaempferol can inhibit the apoptosis induced by H202 in neonatal rat cardionyocytes. The protective effects could be related to their antiocidant activity and its ability to regulate the expression of Bcl-2, Bax, Caspase-3 protein.
3. Kaempferol is a blocker of voltagegated potassium channels in pyramidal neurons of rat hippocampus. The electrophysiological effects of kaempferol may be one mechanism of its protective effects on rat hippocampal neurons in acutely transient hypoxia.
4. Kaempferol owe to the strong antioxidant properties, can scavenge superfluous superoxide free radicals in human body, preventing DNA and cells from oxidative damage. It show pharmacological effects in anti-tumour, anti-inflammation and anti-senility, etc.
5. Kaempferol has the effect of antiepilepsy, antispasmodic, anthelone, antiulcer, choleretic, diuretic activity and relieving cough.
Paperboard barrel lined with two-layer polyethylene film bag
Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry area, keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored
ISO9001: 2000, CPE. BV and SGS standard.
Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology Co., Ltd
Yellow needly powder
Molecular weight :
Kaempferia galanga L.
1. It can inhitbitldose reductase eyes, bacterial,
and Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella.
2. It is mainly used for anti-cancer, inhibiting growth, epilepsy, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antispasmodic, anti-ulcer, choleretic diuretics and cough.
3. It is conducive to the treatment of diabetic cataract.