Turmeric Turmeric Root Extract Powder---Curcumin
Product Name: Curcumin
CAS No: 458-37-7
Specification: Curcumin: 95%
Appearance: Saffron yellow powder
Curcumin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antifungal actions. Studies have shown that curcumin is not toxic to humans. Curcumin exerts anti-inflammatory activity by inhibition of a number of different molecules that play an important role in inflammation. Turmeric is effective in reducing post-surgical inflammation. Turmeric helps to prevent atherosclerosis by reducing the formation of bloods clumps
1. Curcumin mainly used in many foods as a coloring in mustard, cheese, beverages and cakes;
2. Curcumin used for dyspepsia, chronic anterior uveitis and Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
3. Curcumin used as a topical analgesic, and for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain.
4. With the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea;
5. With the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation;
6. Curcumin contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
7. Curcumin has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;
8. With the function of treating women dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea.
1. As medicines raw materials for anti-inflammatory and regulating menstruation, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As products of health products, it is widely used in the field of health care products;
3. As pigments, food additives of seasoning, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
Paperboard barrel lined with two-layer polyethylene film bag
Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry area, keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored
ISO9001: 2000, CPE. BV and SGS standard.
Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology co., Ltd
Specification of Curcuma Extract
|Botanical Source:||Curcuma longa L.|
10%~98%Curcumin(Tested by HPLC)
| Appearance||Orange Yellow Fine Powder|
| Flavor & Odor||Characteristic|
| Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh|
| Loss on Drying ||≤5.0%|
| Bulk density||40-60g/100ml|
| Sulphated Ash||≤5.0%|
| General Status||Non-irradiated|
| Hg ||≤0.1mg/kg|
| Cd ||≤1mg/kg|
| Total microbacterial count||≤1000cfu/g|
| Yeast & Mold ||≤100cfu/g|
| E.Coli||Negative |
| Staphylococcus aureus||Negative |
| Salmonella ||Negative |