Tea Polyphenols in Medicine:
A. Preventing cardiovascular disease, having significantly effect;
B. Regulating blood-lipid, preventing atherosclerosis aroused by lipid's peroxidation;
C. Anti-cancer, inhibiting the formation of carcinogens nitrite, improving immunity;
D. Anti-radiation, a good UV filter.
Tea Polyphenols in Daily Health Products:
1. It is not only a good fat antioxidants, but also have functions of sterilizing and stopping itch, healing wounds, improving the toughness of capillary vessel, etc.
2. Tea Polyphenol, a pure natural mixture extracted from green tea, is the general name of more than 30 kind of polyphenols in tea leaves. It is very strong in resisting oxidation: Its ability of anti-oxidation is as 4 to 6 times as synthesized oxidation inhibitor BHT and BHA, 6 to 7 times as Vitamin E, 5-10 times as Vitamin C. Moreover, just a few amount of it like 0.01-0.03% can have effects, without latent poisonous side effect of complex.
3. Tea polyphenol mainly consist of four parts, catechin, flavanone, anthocyanidin, phenolic acid, etc. Among them catechin(belongs to flavanols class) is the most important part, approximately occuping 60~80% of the total quantity of polyphenols. Catechins mainly consist of several monomers like EGC, DL-C, EC, EGCG, GCG, ECG, etc. Because catechins usually contain phenol hydroxyls, it can easily have changes of oxidation, polymerization, condensation, etc., thus making it have good ability of antioxidant and clearing up free radical. As catechins have ability of protecting pigment and vitamin in food, it helps the food keep its originally color and nutrition, and can also effectively prevent food and edible oil from corrupting, as well as wipe out strange smell.
Indications and Usage:
1. Green tea extracts are herbal derivatives from green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). Containing antioxidant ingredients mainly green tea catechins (GTC).
2. The biochemical properties of green tea extracts can be generally divided into four aspects antioxidant, anticarcinogen, anti-inflammatory, and anti-radiation.
3. Green tea extracts exhibit stronger antioxidant protection for human body than vitamin C and vitamin E. Scavenging effect of lipid free-radicals (one antioxidant property) of polyphenols in green tea extracts can be clearly observed in experiments. The ability of GTP in green tea extracts to eliminate lipid-derived free radicals is noticeably stronger (almost 50 times) than that of ginkgo biloba extracts. Further investigations indicate that the boosting level of superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione dismutase (GSHPx) may account for the inhibitory effect of GTC against lipid oxidation (rancidification) . It should be mentioned that from the antioxidant perspective, green tea extracts are, generally speaking, more effective than black tea extracts due to the better preservation of catechins.
4. Moreover, the anticarcinogenic property make the green tea extracts a hotspot in recent scientific researches. In many experiments, green tea extracts show inhibitory effects on cancer cells. In vitro assays, Catechin, which are main components in green tea extracts, block the cell cycle of cancer cells (cytotoxicity) and induce programmed cell death; In vivo, green tea extracts also inhibits prostatic carcinoma transplanted in nude mice.
Package and Sorage:
Packaging: 10/20/25KG/DRUM, inner by double plastic bag. As per customers' requirement
Storage: Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
|Product Name||:||Tea polyphenols (TP)|| |
|Botanical Name||:||Camellia sinensis (L.) O. Kuntze|| |
|Batch Number||:||ZL130306582|| |
|Manufacture Date|| ||2013308|| |
|Certificate Date|| ||2013315|| |