|Product name:||Peach Seed P.E.|
|Latin Name:||Semen Persicae|
|Part used:||Seed of Semen Persicae|
|Delivery time:||Around 3-5 workdays after your payment.|
|MOQ:||5kg packed in aluminum foil bag, double plastic-bag inside|
|Packing:||In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.|
|Drum size & volume||I.D.42cm × H52cm, 0.08 m³/ Drum|
|Payment terms:||T/T,L/C, Western Union or Paypal|
|Storage:||Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.|
|Shelf Life :||Two years when properly stored.|
Peach seed planting actually is not the most recommended method to propagate peach trees. the best method is to select cuttings from well-producing trees and graft them onto quality root stock. But that is not to say it can't be done, and produce good results at that, A tall, well-producing peach tree on my family's farm is the result of a handful of peach pits thrown on the scrap pile one summer, and proves that peach seed planting can be successful. So if you are determined, here's how going to about your own peach seed planting.
1. Effects of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis drugs
2. Efficacy of treating broken blood stasis, Runzao slippery bowel.
3. Promoting blood circulation and relieving blood stasis, lubricating the bowels to relieve constipation.
4. It is usually used to treat dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea caused by blood stasis, mass in the abdomen, and traumatic ecchymosis.
5. It can act on the large intestine channel to lubricate and relax the bowels, hence it is used to treat constipation, dry colon and body fluid depletion