|Product name:||Mulberry Leaf Extract|
|Latin Name:||Folium Mori|
|Delivery time:||Around 3-5 workdays after your payment.|
|MOQ:||5kg packed in aluminum foil bag, double plastic-bag inside|
|Packing:||In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.|
|Drum size & volume||I.D.42cm × H52cm, 0.08 m³/ Drum|
|Payment terms:||T/T,L/C, Western Union or Paypal|
|Storage:||Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.|
|Shelf Life :||Two years when properly stored.|
Mulberry is a fast growing deciduous woody perennial plant. It has a deep root system. The leaves are simple, alternate, stipulate, petiolate, entire or lobed. The number of lobes varies from one to five. Plants are generally dioecious. Inflorescence is catkin with pendent or drooping peduncle bearing unisexual flowers. Inflorescence is always auxiliary. Male catkins are usually longer than the female catkins. Male flowers are loosely arranged and after shedding the pollen, the inflorescence dries and falls off. These are four persistent parianth lobes and four stamens implexed in bud. Female inflorescence is usually short and the flowers are very compactly arranged. There are four persistent parianth lobes. The ovary is one-celled and the stigma is bifid. The chief pollinating agent in mulberry is wind.
1. Mulberry Leaf is considered as a nice herb in the ancient China for anti-inflammation, anti-aging and maintaining health.
2. Mulberry leaf is rich in amino acids, vitamin C and antioxidants.
3. Among this components, the most valuable are Rutoside and DNJ
4. The latest Chinese research has shown Rutoside and DNJ are effective in regulating blood fat, balancing blood pressure, reducing blood glucose, and boosting metabolism. So they are widely used as raw materials for curing diabetes.
5. Reduce blood sugar (hypoglycemic agent);
6. Reduce blood pressure and blood fat (depressor);
7. Anti-bacteria and virus
8. Dieresis, (valium) and Sedation.