Product Name: Grape Seed Extract Powder
Latin Name: Vitis vinifera
Active Ingredients: OPC
CAS No.: 4852-22-6
Molecular formula: C30H26O13
Appearance: Red brown fine powder
Part used: Seed
Test Method: UV
Particle Size: 80mesh
Grape Seed Extracts are industrial derivative from whole grape seed that have a great concentration of OPC. The OPC has widely found from many plant species after it was firstly discovered by French scientist Jacques Masquelier from peanut shell. Human case reports and and results from laboratory and animal studies provide preliminary evidence that grape seed extract having antioxidant, no poisonous and anti-inflammatory.
1. Woundhealing - OPCs inducedvascular endothelial growth factorand accelerated healing of injured skin in mice.
2. Tooth decay -- seed phenolics may inhibit oral sugar metabolism and retard growth of certain bacteria that cause dental caries.
3. Osteoporosis -- grape seed extracts enhanced bone density and strength skin cancer -- grape seed proanthocyanidins decreased tumor numbers and reduce the malignancy of papillomas.
4. Ultraviolet damage to skin - dietary proanthocyanidins may protect against carcinogenesis and provide supplementation for sunscreen protection.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Health products as capsules or pills.
Packaging & Shipping
Storage: Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 Months
Package: Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net weight:25kgs/drum
ISO9001:2000,CPE. BV and SGS standard.
|Analysis ||Specification||Results |
|Assay (HPLC) ||OPC≥95%||95.2%|
|Physical & Chemical Control |
|Identification ||:||Positive reaction||Verified|
|Appearance ||:||Powder ||Complies|
|Color||:||Grey brown|| ||Complies|
|Yeast & Mold ||:||≤100cfu/g||Complies|
|Shelf life||:||24 Months ||24|
Store in a cool and dry place ,keep away from strong light &heat