Description of grape skin red color:
|1||E3||Purple red liquid ||200kg||$15/kg FOB Shanghai|
|2||E4||Purple red liquid ||200kg||$21/kg FOB Shanghai|
|3||E12||Dark Purple red powder ||25 kg||$51/kg FOB Shanghai|
|No.|| Item||/ Results|
|1|| ||Product Name||Grape skin red|
|2|| ||Chinese Name|| |
|4|| ||Plant Source||Fresh grape skin|
|5|| ||Functional Ingredien||Grape skin red|
|6|| ||Testing Method||HPLC|
1) Product Name: Natural Red Grape Peel Pigment/Grape skin color
2) Testing Method: UV
3) Appearance: Red to purple-red powder
4) Introduction: Red Grape Skin Color is natural edible pigment extracted from the grape skin. Its main ingredient is anthocyanidin pigment, including oenins, syringidine etc. It is easily soluble in water and ethanol water liquor, not soluble in grease and anhydrous alcohol. Its hue and stability are affected by PH v-alue: It appears stable red or amaranth when in acid condition; blue in litmusless condition; dark blue in alkalescent condition.
Grape skin red, which appears to be purple red liquid or powder, is obtained by extracting, concentrating, purifying or further drying from grape skin. The specification of grape skin red (Enocianina) includes E3, E4, E12 tested by HPLC. Grape skin red (Enocianina) meets the USP standards, with SGS, Bureau VERITAS, QS, HALAL, Kosher certificate. Grape skin red (Enocianina) is approved to be used as food additives pigments by USA, European, Korea, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand.
Function of grape skin red color:
- Grape skin red has the function of anti-oxidation and anti-aging.
- Grape skin red can remove free radicals, to increase human immunity.
- Grape skin red can be used for food coloring.
Application of grape skin red color:Grape skin red (Enocianina) is natural pigment (colorant) used as food additives. Grape skin red mainly used in the colorant of Acidic drinks, wine, jam, jelly and some other foods.