|Product name|| Ginseng Root Extract|
|Active ingredients|| Ginsenosides|
|Appearance|| Faint yellow powder|
|Herb Sourse|| Ginseng root|
|Extract Method|| Grain alcohol|
Qulification & Certification:
1. Manufacturer approved by QS, SGS, Bureau Veritas,
2. Product certified by Kosher
Summary: Numerous studies show ginsenoside-RC not only prevent or limit the development of breast cancer, also increase the motility of sperm.
Ginseng is the dried root of Araliaceae. The active ingredients in ginseng include Ginsenoside, non-saponin, small peptides, peptides, polysaccharides and so on. Ginsenoside is the most studied by the research institute.
1. For the central nervous system: Calming, promoting nerve growing, anti-convulsion & labor pains; Anti-febrile.
2. For the cardiovascular system: Anti- cardiac arrythmia & ischemia myocardial.
3. For the blood system: Anti-hemolysis; Stopping bleeding; Bringing down blood coagulability; Restraining blood platelets clotting; Regulating blood-fat; Anti- atherosclerosis; Bringing down blood sugar.
4. For the modulation: Anti-fatigues; Anti- oxygen & blood deficit; Anti-shock; Anti-thirst.
5. For immunity system: Improving achroacyte conversion; Inducing immune factor growing; Strengthening immunity.
6. For the incretion system: Inducing serum proteins, bone marrow proteins, organ proteins, brain proteins, fat, stem cells proteins synthesis; Inducing fat and sugar metabolism.
7. For the urinary system: Antidiuresis.
1. Paperboard barrel lined with two-layer polyethylene film bag;
2. Vacuum package
Storage:Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry area, keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf life: Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light