Product Name: Asiaticoside
Centella Asiatica Extract
Part of used: Whole Plant
Test Method: HPLC
Active ingredient: Asiaticosides
Specs Available: 10-90%
Appearance: Light brown powder
CAS No. 16830-15-2
Molecular Weight: 959.12
Molecular Formula: C48H78O19
Centella asiatica extract asiaticosides has been used as a medicinal herb for thousands of years in India, China and Indonesia. Its ability to heal wounds, improve mental clarity, and treat skin conditions such as leprosy and psoriasis were important reasons for its extensive use in these countries. It has also been called one of the "miracle elixirs of life" because legend has it that an ancient Chinese herbalist lived for more than 200 years as a result of using the herb.
1. Gotu kola asiaticoside with the function of anti-depressive;
2. Gotu kola asiaticoside will promote wound healing and stimulating granulation growing;
3. Gotu kola asiaticoside own the usage of quenching free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
4. Gotu kola asiaticoside can clear promotion effect on HSKa & HSFb, also with promotion effect on the formation of DNA;
5. Gotu kola asiaticoside used to clear effect on promoting repairing skin damage, widely used for external application in skin and for skin-care products.
Gotu kola is a perennial plant native to India, Japan, China, Indonesia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, and the South Pacific. A member of the parsley family, it is tasteless and odorless.
It thrives in and around water. It has small fan-shaped green leaves with white or light Purple-to-pink flowers, and it bears small oval fruit. The leaves and stems of the gotu kola Plant are used for medicinal purposes.
1. Treat pathogenic hotness.
2. Treat Pathogenic wind
3. Relieve Pain.
4. Treat infectious hepatitis.
5. Treat meningococal meningitis.
Shelf life2 yearsPackage25kg/fiber drum
Storage Store in cool and dry places. Keep away from strong light.
If you have any needs feel free to contact me.
Sales: Penny zhao
Tel: 86-025-85789193 phone: 15905153692
Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology co, . Ltd
108, Ganjiabian, QiXia District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
|Botanical Source||Centella asiatica (L.) Urban|
|Color||Brown-yellow to White|
|Part Used||The whole herb|
|Extract solvent||Ethanol & Water|
|Drying Method||Spray Dying|
|Particle Size||NLT100%Through 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|