Resveratrol 20%, 50%, 70%, 95%, 98%, 99%
English name: Resveratrol
Latin Name: Polygonum Cuspidatum
Product Type: White powdered extract
Part of the Plant Used: Root & Rhizome
Extract Method: Grain Alcohol
Use part: Root & Stem
Specification: Resveratrol 98% (HPLC)
Molecular formula: C14H12O3
Molecular weight: 228.24
CAS No: 501-36-0
Molecule structure and HPLC chromatogram
Resveratrol is naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some higher plants in response to injury or fungal in fection. Phytoalexins are chemical substances produced by plants as a defense against in faction by pathogenic microorganisms, such as fungi. Alexin is from the Greek, meaning to ward off or to protect. Resveratrol may also have alexin-like activity for humans. Epidemiological, in vitro and animal studies suggest that a high resveretrol intake is associated with a reduced incidence of cardiovascular disease, and a reduced risk for cancer
Resveratrol is extracted from Polygonium cuspidatum and grape skin, its rich with Both cis - resveratrol and trans-resveratrol.
1. Resveratrol Inducing quinone reductase activity, an enzyme that is capable of detoxifying carcinogens.
2. Resveratrol Inhibiting cyclo-oxygenase, a substance that causes the production of prostaglandins that stimulate tumor growth, suppress the immune system and activate carcinogens.
3. Resveratrol Inducing the expression of nitroblue tetazolium reduction activity, a marker of non-specific acid esterase activity and macrophage formation
2. Anti-inflammatory and Immune Boost.
3. Decreases the "stickiness" of blood platelets and assures blood vessels remain open and flexible.
4. Cardiovascular and estrogen effects.
6. Antioxidant in suspection.
7. Actions and Indications.
-1, Delivery: By UPS/DHL/TNT/EMS or by Air/ Sea as per Qty.
-2, Samples: Within 48 Hours.
If you have any needs feel free to contact me.
Sales: Penny zhao
Tel: 86-025-85789193 phone: 15905153692
Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology co, . Ltd
108, Ganjiabian, QiXia District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
|Appearance||Light Yellow to White Fine Powder |
|Odor ||Characteristic |
|Loss on Drying||≤5%|
|Assay||HPLC20%, 50%, 98% etc|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
|Storage||Store in cool & dry place; Keep away from strong light and high heat.|
|Shelf life||36 months when properly stored|
|Enterprise standard. Drums or cartons, 25kgs/drum(carton), 2.5kg/bag, double vacuum plastic packing |
(vacuum sealed foil bags) inside.