Zeaxanthin. (CAS No: 144-68-3)
Latin Name: Tagetes erecta L.
Botanical Source: Tagetes erecta L.
Part Used: Flower
Appearance: Yellow Powder
Active Ingredient: Zeaxanthin
Specification: Zeaxanthin 5%-95%
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular Formula: C40H56O2
Molecular Weight: 568.87
1. It is metalescent yellow rhombus tabular crystal, extracted by ethanol. It is hardly dissolve in water.
2. It is pure natural pigment and consist in corn, spinage, eggs, fishes, algae, etc. Many kinds of plants and animals by modern biotechnology.
3. Widely used in foodstuff industry and cosmetis as natural colorant. Use in medicine and health care product to prevent cataract, macula degeneration and heart disease, improve the illness of pigmentary degeneration of retina. It also have antitumous effect.
4. Prevent Age-related macular degeneration.
5. Prevent Cataract, intima-media thickening, heart disease.
6. Improve Retinitis pigmentosa of disease of patient.
Functional food, health care products and pharmaceuticals.
Zeaxanthin, β-carotene-3, 3'-diol, meso-zeaxanthin
|App ear ance:||yellow-brown powder |
|Molecular Formula:||C40H56O2 |
|Herb Sourse:||Marigold Flower Extract|
|Specification:||5%,20%,25%,75% by HPLC|
|Shelf Life:||2 years when properly stored.|
|Storage:||Cool and dry place,keep away from strong light & high temp|
|Package:||1kg, 5kg, aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum.Or as per your requirement|