Product Name: Grape Seed Extract
Other Name: Red Wine Powder Extract
Latin Name: Vitis vinifera L.
Particle Size: 100%Through 80 mesh
Odor & Taste: Characteristic
Specification: Proanthocyanidins 95%, Polyphenol 65%
Shelf life & Storage: 24 Months if sealed and stored away from sunlight and moisture.
Country of Origin: Nanjing China (Mainland)
Grape Seed extract is an extract from the seeds of grapes. The seed (skin) s left over from the production of wine or juice are harvested, ground and extracted. They have a high content of compounds known as OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins). Since French researcher, Dr. Jack Masquelier isolated OPCs from peanut skin in 1947, OPCs is found in many plants and has been declared to be a potent antioxidant of non-toxic, non-mutagenic, non-carcinogenic, and free of side effects according to a review of numerous researches.
1. Antioxidant activity
2. Eye health effects (degenerative eye can reduce the incidence of spots and cataracts)
3. Heart health benefits (reduced exercise-induced vascular sclerosis porridge)
4. Reduce cancer risk
5. Enhanced vascular strength (strengthening the blood vessels the flexibility of the wall)
6. Has anti-inflammatory, removal of swollen
1. Grape seed extract can be made into capsules, troche and granule as healthy food;
2. Has been widely added into the beverage and the wine, cosmetics as the functional content;
3. Be widely added into all kinds of foods such as cake, cheese as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe
And USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.
|Analysis||Specification ||Results |
|Appearance||Light Red Brown Powder||Complied|
|Mesh Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh||Complied|
|Loss On Drying||≤5.0%||Complied|
|Pesticide Residues ||1.0mg/kg||Complied|
|Total Plate Count||<1000 cfu/g||Complied|
|Yeast and Mold||<100 cfu/g||Complied|