Pueraria Extract (Isoflavones)
Latin name: Pueraria lobata (Willd. ) Ohwi
Part used: Root
Active ingredient: Isoflavones
CAS No.: 681-99-0
1. Reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
2. Treating sudden deafness of each group
3. Enhancing immunity and inhibiting cancer cell
4. Reducing myocardial oxygen consumption, strengthening myocardial contraction force and protecting myocardial cell.
5. Dilating blood vessels, increasing coronary blood flow, antithrombotic effect, inhibiting platelet aggregation, reducing blood viscosity and promoting blood micro-cycle
1. In food field, puraria isoflavones can be used in foods and health products, to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
2. In pharmaceutical field, puraria isoflavones is widely used in biopharmaceuticals and API of cardiovascular system agents in China. As a kind of Chinese medicine injectio, puerarin is a common drug for heart and cerebrovascular disease.
3. In cosmetics field, the phytoestrogen effect of puerarin can relieve symptom caused by decrease in estrogen level and aging, such as mastoptosis, crinkle, decrease in skin vitality and leukotrichia. Hence, it is frequently used in breast cream, eye cream and skin cream.
Packing instruction: 1kg/bag, 5kg/bag, 12.5kg/drum.
Shelf period: 2years.
Storage: Store in a well-closed container away from moisture, strong light and heat.