|Product name:||Bilberry Extract|
|Latin Name:||Vaccinium myrtillus L./Vaccininm ulingosum L.|
|Part used:||Fruit of Blueberry|
|Extract Ratio:||10:1, 25%, 36%|
|Delivery time:||Around 3-5 workdays after your payment.|
|MOQ:||5kg packed in aluminum foil bag, double plastic-bag inside|
|Packing:||In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.|
|Drum size & volume||I.D.42cm × H52cm, 0.08 m³/ Drum|
|Payment terms:||T/T,L/C, Western Union or Paypal|
|Storage:||Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.|
|Shelf Life :||Two years when properly stored.|
Bilberry is any of several Eurasian species of low-growing shrubs in the genus Vaccinium (family Ericaceae), bearing edible, nearly black berries. Bilberry fruit contains chemicals known as anthocyanosides, plant pigments that have excellent antioxidant properties.
They scavenge damaging particles in the body known as free radicals, helping to prevent or reverse damage to cells. Antioxidants have been shown to help prevent a number of long-term illnesses such as heart disease, cancer, and an eye disorder called macular degeneration.
1. Protect and regenerate rhodopsin and cure the eye diseases;
2. Prevent the cardiovascular diseases;
3. Antioxidant and anti-aging;
4. Treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to treat cardiovascular disease.
2. Applied in health products field, it's made into capsule, and it has already become one of the top ten salable natural plant extract products and owns the reputation of "natural health care product" and "orally cosmetics" in America.
3. Applied in food field, it's added into cake and cheese as nutrition enhancer and inartificial preservative.